Draw with brush to add color to the screen and see how it diffuses.
- colors: customize the pallete
- mixColor: amount of mixing colorA and colorB
For each pixel(x,y): it is defined a new value according 8 to neighbours.
group 1 = [north, south, east, west] and
group 2 =[north-east, north-west, south-east, south-west]
- radius: indicates de size of step for choosing neighbourhood from (x,y)
- diff1: weight of diffusion for group 1
- diff2: wight of diffusion for group 2
- weight: weight of pixel (x,y)
- sizeBrush: size of brush
- amountBrush: intensity of brush