GRAY SCOTT MODEL×
On the right side: Open Controls
First line dropdown has a series of presets.
Sliders above will allow you to change the following parameters:
- feedCam: toggles video capture
- interpolation: mixing amount with background texture
- writeText: toggles custom text
- message: write text used as background. use '-' to create new line
- Brushable: turn on/off brush
- brushSize: radius of brush
- iterations: number of times the GS algorithm is applied at each frame
- dA: rate of difussion of substance A
- dB: rate of diffusion of substance B
- feed: rate of feed //////////////////////////////
- kill: rate of kill ////////suggestion: get these values from here
- rNeighbour: radius of diffusion.
- tNeighbour: translate local neighbourhood. Bounded by size of radius.
- timeStep: time lapse within each frame
- zoom, rotate, centerX, centerY: scale, rotate and move position of email@example.com